Whether you're already familiar with SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud or are just starting to explore its potential, don't worry we'll get you covered.
To explore more on, how to attain an Intelligent Enterprise strategy through SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud, Join us!
This webinar will give you an overview of what SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud can do, including its key features, benefits, and the impact it creates to simplify and streamline your business operations.
Don't miss the opportunity to get your curiosity answered!
Here is what will be covered:
- The Evolution of next-generation intelligent ERP
- Why choose SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud over other ERPs?
- Functionalities covered in S/4HANA Cloud
- How Kaar Tech implements the Integrated Business Suite
- KEBS powered by S/4HANA Cloud for ProServ industry
- Q&A session
Come join for an Interesting Discussion among your Industry Peers, Don’t miss it!
An SAP Veteran with more than 18+ Years of Experience and Passionate about empowering customers with disruptive technologies to help them succeed in the new digital economy with S/4HANA Cloud.
He has taken on a wide range of roles, from SAP delivery to project management. Currently, he is leading the product initiatives for Kaar Enterprise Business Suite (KEBS).
Kaar Technologies Inc.
RISE with SAP Expert with over 5+ years of experience. He has furnished various solutions and configurations to our clients across Industry Verticals especially in the North American region.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud?
It is a complete, modular cloud ERP software designed for every business need – powered by AI and analytics. SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) system built based on the SAP HANA in-memory platform that offers a new user interface, enhanced analytics, and built-in artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities.
2. What is the implementation timeline?
The minimum set of activities for a successful RISE with SAP journey:
- Articulate who does what – SAP, you, your partner(s)
- Give clarity about every step of the respective journey
- Provide templates for each RISE with SAP journey (migration or transformation, private or public cloud)
- Support with the SAP Activate methodology
3. Who should attend this webinar?
Anyone who wants to learn about Rise with SAP or SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud should attend this webinar. It will especially be useful for organizations considering the adoption of the S/4HANA Public Cloud Solutions.